Diagnostics/Address Emulator Board
Diagnostics - Address Emulator Board
With the Address Emulator Board you can test your system without a full compliment of Input/Output boards. The New Tetragenics Address Emulator Board (43743-3010) can work with or emulate all 2000 Series Input/Output (I/O) boards.
- Use it to test boards or replace any 2000 Series board on the system.
- Use it instead of depleting your spares inventory.
- Use it to run or test a Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) or Plant Control System without a full set of 2000 Series I/O cards.
- Use it to emulate any number of boards in a single range (as long as they are contiguous in address and are all input or all output).
The Address Emulator Board performs the necessary handshaking with the 2000 Series Bus controller to let an RTU (Remote Terminal Unit)/Plant Control System run with insufficient I/O cards. This allows you to test your database without a large inventory of 2000 Series I/O cards. You can use the Address Emulator Board to replace all the 2000 Series I/O boards, or work in conjunction with them.
Features --- Specifications
The board contains four sets of rotary switches used to select address ranges.
Analog Input Emulation
Two address ranges emulator Analog Input Boards. You can disable either or both of the ranges. You can use the Address Emulator Board with real Analog Input boards by simply disabling the Analog-to-Digital Converter emulation (a real Analog Input Board requires a real Analog-to-Digital Converter board for proper operation).
All Other 2000 Series Boards
The other two address ranges on the Board emulate all 2000 Series I/O boards other than the Analog Input Board or Analog-to-Digital Converter Board. You can disable either of both of the ranges. Each range can emulate input or output boards. You can set the board to emulate any number of I/O boards in a single range as long as they are contiguous in address and are all input or all output boards.
- Allows database testing without a full set of 2000 Series I/O cards
- Replaces Digital Input boards (43743-1400, 1411, and 1420)
- Replaces Digital Output boards (43743-1300 and 1310)
- Replaces Analog Input boards 43743-1000, 1001, and 1010)
- Replaces Analog-to-Digital Converter boards (43743-1100 and 1110)
- Replaces Analog Output Board (43743-2100)
- Replaces Counter Input Board (43743-2910)
- Replaces multiple types of boards
- Allows you to select two ranges of Analog Input Board addresses
- Allows you to select two address ranges to emulate other I/O boards
150 mA at +5 Vdc
Analog and logic commons tied on board
Operational Temperature: 0 to 60 degrees C
Storage Temperature: -40 to 70 degrees C
Humidity: 95% Noncondensing
Mechanical Data: Standard Double-Height Eurocard: Overall sizes to 9.187"
Weight: Approximately 8.5 oz.